Planning on recreating The Lady and the Tramp’s romantic spaghetti dinner at home this Valentine’s Day? If so make sure you finish the night off with a delicious homemade dessert!
We spoke with the Blue Lion to find out how to make their favorite dessert, Russian crème. So treat yourself this weekend with a sweet ending to your Valentine’s Day!
Russian Crème with Raspberries
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/3 cup sugar, granulated
- ¼ cup cold water
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 10 ounces frozen raspberries, sweetened (thawed or fresh)
- Heat cream and sugar in top of double boiler until sugar dissolves.
- Meanwhile, dissolve gelatin in ¼ cup cold water, then slowly bring to warm temp.
- Add gelatin mixture to cream mixture.
- Cool to lukewarm.
- Add sour cream and vanilla and blend until smooth.
- Chill until set.
- Serve in dish with raspberries on top.