Fittingly, Vertical Harvest’s future site of the in-the-works rotating greenhouse is also the location for its second annual rooftop party. This Thursday the parking garage roof on Millward and Simpson will play host to a fun foodie event and fundraiser for a great cause!
The $30 enhance fee gets you in the door with one food and one drink ticket, though more can be bought for $5 a piece. Members of Vertical Harvest will be admitted for free and there is still time to sign up here.
DJ VertONE will be spinning tunes and the party begins at 6:30 and continues till 10:30. Staying in tune with the garden theme, local restaurants and farms will be paired up to provide delicious cuisine.
- Million Dollar Cowboy Steakhouse and Double R Ranch making Korean bbq Double R Ranch beef brisket lettuce wrap with crunchy slaw and peanuts
- Couloir Restaurant and Cosmic Apple
- Dining In Catering and Snowdrift Farm
- Aspens Market and Robinson Family Farms making porchetta and a summer faro salad
- Lotus Café and Lizzard Farm
- Café Genevieve and Cake Bread Farms
- Persephone Bakery and Blue Flax Farms
A silent auction with many great packages and items will be available for bidding throughout the night. Auction item highlights include:
- Private luxury villa for 4 couples at Spring Creek Ranch
- Private dinner for 8 provided by chef from Rising Sage Cafe at National Museum of Wildlife Art
- A 108 foot motor yacht with 4 en-suite luxury staterooms, fully crewed and provisioned with a standard cruising itinerary. 5 nights, 6 days. Depending on the season and weather, it will docked out of Nassau or Ft Lauderdale. Crew is captain, first mate, steward and chef. Not included is gratuity, liquor, airfare, optional docking at Atlantis. Value $ 70,000.00.