It’s that time of year again: time for fall off-season specials. Get the scoop on the latest, most up to date specials and closures at Dishing.
Alpenhof: Closed on Tuesdays for the off-season.
Bar Enoteca: Reopens May 3.
Bin22: Buy one entrée during lunch and get the second for $2, April 8-May 12. The $2 will be donating to a rotating local nonprofit. Bin22 will be open in the restaurant Monday-Saturday 11:30 a.m. and Sunday at 3 p.m.
Blue Collar Restaurant Group: After a short closure, all of the Blue Color Restaurant Group locations are back open for spring. This includes Bubba’s, Liberty Burger, Merry Piglets, Noodle Kitchen and Sidewinders.
Blue Lion: two-for-one entrees, open nightly at 5:30 p.m., closed on Tuesdays.
Bodega: 25 percent off wine and items in the butcher case.
The Bunnery: From now until the second week of May, buy any two bags of O.S.M. granola, oatmeal or pancake and waffle mix, get one free.
Butter 2: Will be open through April 17 with pastries, breakfast sandwiches and coffee. Retail is 50 percent off Tuesday and Wednesday (April 16 and 17).
Cafe Genevieve: Buy one entrée, get the second for $2. The $2 will go to a local nonprofit.
Calico: Through May 15, enjoy 20 percent off dine-in or carry out orders. The bar opens daily at 4 p.m., with the dining room opening at 5 p.m.
Dornan’s: Reopens April 26.
Gather: Enjoy two-for-one dinner entrees.
Glorietta Trattoria: Glorietta is closed April 15-May 5.
The Gun Barrel: Reopens May 3.
Hand Fire Pizza: During the off-season, Hand Fire Pizza is open daily from 5-9 p.m. Monday-Friday from 5-7 p.m., get a $12 calzone and can of Montucky cold snack lager.
Hatch Taqueria and Tequilas: Tuesdays are Taco Tuesdays with $3 single tacos. Enjoy two-for-ones for breakfast and dinner for the month of April. Hatch will close for maintenance April 21-24.
Healthy Being Cafe and Juicery: Try a cleanse from Healthy Being with a friend this off-season. When you cleanse with a friend you each get 10 percent off one of their three cleanse options. Cleanse with four or more friends, and everyone gets 20 percent off. Also enjoy two-for-one breakfast and lunch from 7-11 a.m. and 2-6 p.m.
Il Villaggio Osteria: Will reopen May 3.
Jackson Drug: Featuring daily off-season specials before they close April 22-May 6.
- Milkshake Mondays: half-off milkshakes with the purchase of an entrée.
- Two-for-one Tuesdays: two-for-one burgers.
- Wings Wednesday: six free wings with the purchase of an entrée.
- Thirsty Thursday: all day Happy Hour.
- TGIF: $10 classic burger and beer all day.
- Free scoop Saturday: free scoop of ice cream with the purchase of a burger.
- Sundae Sundays: half-off sundaes.
The Kitchen: Buy one entrée during dinner and get the second for $2, April 8-May 12. The $2 will be donating to a rotating local nonprofit. The Kitchen will be open Thursday-Monday at 5:30 p.m.
Local: Local will close April 7-23. When they reopen for dinner on April 24, two-for-ones will be available Monday-Thursday.
- Lunch special: 11:30 a.m.-4 p.m., any burger or sandwich with a glass of wine, PBR tall boy or Bud draft for $10
- Dinner special: 6-9 p.m., buy a burger, sandwich or entree and get a second one for half-price
- Happy Hour special: Monday-Saturday 4-6 p.m., half-off alcohol and 10 percent off all food
North Grille: Reopens for dinner May 10, with a patio menu from noon to 9 p.m.
Orsetto Italian Bar and Eatery: Buy one entrée, get the second for $2. The $2 will go to a local nonprofit.
Palate: Closed for the month of April.
Pearl Street Bagels: Every Tuesday, Pearl Street Bagels will donate 10 percent of sales (in both locations) to a local nonprofit, during the month of April. Each Tuesday features a different local nonprofit. Smoothies are back at Pearl Street Bagels as well!
The Phoenix and the Dragon: Open all spring, Phoenix and the Dragon will celebrate “spring fling” specials April 9-30, from 5-6 p.m. on Tuesday-Saturdays, with $5 natural wines by the glass, $5 plain or spicy fries, $6 summer rolls, $6 lumpia and $9 mini poke bowls.
Pizzeria Caldera: 2-fer Tuesday is back! Every Tuesday, all day long, buy one 12-inch pizza and get your second for free. Special is available for dine in or carry out customers. Please limit 6 pies per carry out order. Closed Easter Sunday.
Rendezvous Bistro: Buy one entrée during and get the second for $2, April 8-May 12. The $2 will be donating to a rotating local nonprofit. Rendezvous Bistro will be open Tuesday-Saturday at 5:30 p.m.
Roadhouse Pub & Eatery: Through May 12, enjoy two for one lunch from 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m. and a late night happy hour from 9-10 p.m. that includes half-priced drinks.
- Mexican Mondays: Mexican breakfast special for $12.
- Wednesday One Ton Pig Hangover Special: Two eggs, hash browns, breakfast meat and toast for $16.
- 2-for-1 Fridays: Buy one breakfast, get the second for free.
- Lunch: Flip Ya for Lunch, pay $1 to flip a silver dollar, Monday-Friday from 11 a.m.-3 p.m., and if you call it right lunch is free.
- Dinner: Two-for-one dinner entrees in the bar and grill when you mention the deal to your server.
- Retail: 50 percent off your first drink in the Silver Dollar Bar or Grill when you purchase a beer glass, rock glass, stine, wine glass or shot glass from the Silver Dollar Mercantile (includes house wine, beer and well drinks).
Snake River Brewing: Starting April 8, the Brew Pub is running two $12 specials. Get a pizza and choice of beer for $12, or a bacon cheeseburger with a pint for $12.
StillWest Brewery & Grill: Closed April 12- May 4.
Streetfood: Open for most of the shoulder season, but closed April 29 and reopening May 4.
Suda: Two-for-one specials. Happy hour Tuesday-Saturday 5-6 p.m., with poke bowls for $8, half-price kushiyaki and half-price drinks. Closes for spring cleaning April 22-May 8.
Teton Pines: Closed March 31-April 20. Lunch resumes April 22, and dinner resumes May 22.
Teton Thai: Reopening May 9.
Thai Me Up: Happy hour pricing all night.
Trio: Trio is back open with two-for-one entrees and flatbreads.
White Buffalo Club: The White Buffalo Club will reopen May 10.