While many people take the off-seasons to try to eat healthy, a lot of us have fallen in love with the food from Healthy Being Cafe and Juicery, and try to incorporate it into our lives as often as possible. The café’s goal is to prepare creatively curated, beautifully presented food and beverages made from scratch, dense with nutrients and flavor, made of the highest quality organic and local ingredients. The philosophy includes indulgence and celebration, but follow it up with a warm cup of bone broth or miso, a green juice or a smoothie the next morning. They also suggest giving your body a break and clean a couple of times a year.
Although most of the menu is plant based, they offer a full coffee/espresso bar featuring organic dairy products alongside house-made plant milks, pastured eggs, bone broth, goat cheese and other crossover items. Whether you are vegan, vegetarian, paleo, keto or just like good food, there is something for everybody!
After a week long break, Healthy Being is opening today with a newly expanded menu. Highlights include:
- House-made Dragon Lady chai
- Bone broth lattes
- Miso by the cup
- Mushroom coffee (a version of bulletproof coffee loaded with herbs and healthy fats)
- Hannah java (made with Hannah One)
- Strawberry milk
- Pastured hard-boiled eggs (turmeric pickles can be added as a side to any toast or entrée, or enjoyed on their own)
- Savory grain bowl (freekeh and kamut, Moroccan spiced roasted seasonal veggies, massaged cabbage and kale, avocado, savory seed granola, zhoug dressing)
- Gado Gado bowl or wrap (spinach, purple cabbage, cucumbers, carrots and a chili-lime sundried jungle peanut dressing served with a pastured hard-boiled egg)
- Wild mushroom toast
- Morning Glory yogurt bowl
- Sunshine smoothie bowl
Healthy Being is offering the following, spring into summer specials
April 9 through May 31
CLEANSE WITH A FRIEND, SAVE 20%
on any multi-day cleanse
INTRO HEALTH COACHING PACK
$100 ($450 value)
Designed to jumpstart your spring renewal and guide you in peeling back the layers of winter: physically, emotionally and spiritually.
Three one-hour private sessions with in house holistic health guide, Virginia Roberston of Spur Wellness.
SPROUT MEMBERSHIP SPRING SALE
Purchase a $500 Sprout Membership prior to May 31st and receive an extra $25 loaded on your account ($75 extra in value)
Keep an eye out on their Instagram (hbcafeandjuicery) for more specials throughout April and May.