Spring has sprung! After a long winter season of eating hummus, this light spring dip will invigorate your taste buds. Even though the recipe calls for frozen, not fresh, peas, this dish is still a healthy option to be served and enjoyed with fresh picked dipping veggies of your choice. This is highly recommended for the split-pea soup fan!
Recipe: Spring Pea Dip
- 1 package frozen peas
- 1 can Great Northern Beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ½ package fresh mint leaves
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 thumb-size pieces Asiago cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons scallions (white part only)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Serve with raw veggies and rice crackers.