Pinky G’s Pizzeria is looking to add a new pie to their menu, and they’re opening the door to public opinion in bringing this pie to fruition. Consider what would adorn your perfect pie. These days, you can put just about anything on top of pizza, and, with some careful crafting, enjoy a unique combination of flavors enhanced by a pile of cheese and Pinky G’s pizza crust.
Keep in mind, the Pinky G’s menu already includes the following specialty pies:
- BBQ Porky G’za: Kurobuta pulled pork, red and green peppers on tangy BBQ sauce base
- Margherita: sliced tomatoes, chopped basil and buffalo mozzarella
- The Abe Froman: spicy sausage, buffalo mozzarella and chopped basil
- Godzilla: spicy sausage, pepperoni, Canadian bacon and handmade meatball
- Funky Chicken: oven roasted chicken, artichoke hearts, red onions and ricotta cheese on house made fresh basil pesto
- The Fatty: pepperoni, Canadian bacon, pulled pork, spicy sausage, onion and mushroom
- Powder Hound: buffalo mozzarella, Parmesan, ricotta and chopped basil on garlic infused olive oil base
- Flyin’ Hawaiian: pineapple, Canadian bacon and sliced jalapenos
- The Greek: Roma tomatoes, red onions, feta and black olives
Get creative, consider your sauce options (red, white, barbecue, etc), meats, veggies, and spices. Pies with a theme are more cohesive. Kudos if you keep it in the realm of ingredients already on hand at Pinky G’s.
Comment or submit a message to Dishing with your dream specialty pie. Please keep ideas around four or five ingredients. The top ideas will be presented in a Facebook poll for open voting. Like the Dishing JH and Pinky G’s Facebook and Instagram pages to stay on top of the creative process. Followers who participate in the poll will be entered to win Pinky G’s gift cards and prizes.