Well that didn’t take long! Thanks to those who liked Il Villagio Osteria for helping us get one of our favorite recipes of all time.
Osteria’s Pomegranate Brussels Sprouts
- 1 3/4 pounds fried Brussels sprouts
- 5 ounces Pomegranate seeds
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 0.24 ounces crushed chilies
- 0.52 ounces chopped thyme
- 0.6 ounces perfect puree pomegranate
- Cut brussels in half and take core out
- Deep fry until crispy at 375 degrees
- In a bowl, toss brussel sprouts with salt, pepper, lemon juice, crush chilis, fresh pom (when in season) and pom juice
- Place on warm plate and garnish with chop parsley.
- Cut Brussels sprouts in half, and take core out.
- Deep fry until crispy at 375 F.
- In a bowl, toss Brussels sprouts with salt, pepper, lemon juice, crushed chilies, fresh pom (when in season) and pom juice.
- Place on warm plate and garnish with chopped parsley.