I know, I know. We keep lamenting the fact that the farmers market is officially over. The good news is that we keep getting more opportunities to get fresh goods!
This Saturday, October 6th, from noon until 4 p.m., the Aspens Market is offering a “Fall Fun” event in their outside area. A highlight? They will be selling fresh, homemade pasta! Look for:
- End-of-harvest fresh produce from Robinson Family Farms
- Cheese and lamb from Larks Meadow Farms
- Free cookie decorating for kids with the JH Children’s Museum
- Beer sampling/specials from Snake River Brewing
- Fall sausages grilled fresh from our butcher shop
- Fresh homemade pasta from the Aspens Market
- Music & merriment!
Every Wednesday until further notice, Painted Sage Farm will be offering Wyomatoes and other fresh goods in the parking lot of Jackson Hole Feed. They will be there from noon until 6 p.m. if the weather looks good!