Saturday, September 29
11 a.m. until 4 p.m. at Powderhorn Park
Jackson Whole Grocer’s
5th Annual Harvest Festival
This free, end-of-the-season event celebrates local farmers and producers, and all proceeds go to benefit Slow Food in the Tetons.
- Over 40 vendors
- Grillin’ Under The Tents – local restaurants and regional vendors with meals and beverages for purchase. Featuring Four Seasons Resort, MOMO Shack, Teton Waters Ranch, Snake River Farms, E.Leaven, Dragon Lady Teas, Snake River Roasters, Snake River Brewery, Grand Teton Vodka and more.
- Farm to Fork – local and regional farmers & producers with their last harvest of the season featuring Snowdrift Farm, Cosmic Apple, 460 Bread, Fish Creek Gardens, Green Thumb Nursery, Kate’s Real Food, Larks Meadow Farm, Morgan Gourmet Garlic, Painted Sage Farm, Paradise Spring Farm, Persephone Bakery, Robinson Family Farm and others.
- Street Market – showcasing local artists with jewelry, clothing, oils, gifts and homewares.
- Health & Wellness – sponsored by St. John’s Medical Center. Wellness experts will be on hand to answer questions. Also featuring JWG Whole Health and Tonic Bar.
- Be Body Wise – sponsored by Teton Wellness Institute featuring yoga, meditation, exercise and others.
- Kid & Family Activities – hosted by Teton Science Schools, Children’s Learning Center, Jackson Hole Nannies and Soul Spot.
- Music sponsored by KHOL Community Radio.
Sunday, September 30
3 p.m. until 5 p.m.
Four Seasons Resort
Ever been to a restaurant and really wanted a certain dish? Now you have a chance to get what you want! At the Four Seasons this Sunday, chefs will be asking you to vote for your favorite dishes. You can even bring your own recipe and offer it up to the chef. Who knows? You could find your family favorite on the menu this winter … more details below: