Just a month ago, we were giving you tips for celebrating Mom, but June means it’s Dad’s turn for some recognition. From live music to special golf rates, as well as brunch buffets and steak specials, there’s a way to celebrate any and all of the Dads you know this Sunday.
While the Teton Pines Mother’s Day Buffet is not to be rivaled, their Father’s Day Country Buffet spread is a close contender. From 10 a.m.-1 p.m., treat Dad to all his favorites. Think prime rib, bacon and sausage alongside huevos rancheros, eggs Benedict, escalloped potatoes and summer vegetable sautee. Sweeten things up with Belgian waffles, assorted pastries and house-made donuts. Cost is $45 for adults and $22 for kids ages 6-12. Tax and gratuity is not included. For a reservation, call 307-733-1005×1. Also inquire about their special golf rates.
The Westbank Grill at Four Seasons Resort and Residences has partnered with Jackson Hole Winery to bring Dad an irresistible pairing for Father’s Day: steak and cab. For $60 per person, enjoy a 14-ounce dry-aged rib eye from Prairie Harvest with your choice of sauce and a side dish, paired with a glass of The Outlaw cabernet sauvignon. Reservations are highly recommended, and can be made by calling 307-732-5620.
Sunday marks the 9th annual RaptorFest, 14th annual Crawfish Boil and first JacksonHoleLive! concert of the summer 2019 series. This outdoor, all-ages concert series takes places at the Snow King Ball Park and features local food and beverage vendors. For Father’s Day, festivities kick off at 3 p.m. with live birds of prey from the Teton Raptor Center. Chow down with dad on 2,000 pounds of crawfish, complete with all the fixings and delivered fresh from New Orleans. Music gets going at 6 p.m. with Futurebirds, followed by the North Mississippi Allstars. Entry is $5 for adults and free for kids, ages 17 and under.
Keep track of all the JacksonHoleLive! events, Farmers’ Markets and summertime happenings on the Dishing online event calendar HERE.
Five Favorite Father’s Day Finds
- Give dad the gift of relaxation with a gift from Healing Waters: offering two 60-minute floats and one whole body cyrotherapy session for $115 for Father’s Day.
- Finish Father’s Day with something sweet, like a cake from Buttercream Cake Design Co. The Midnight Teton Silhouette or Rainbow Trout cake designs offer a masculine exterior to cakes that are 100 percent delicious.
- For the father that’s a kitchen master, he’ll appreciate the artistry and design of the knives from New West Knifeworks. For a fun gift for the father that is hard to shop for, you’ll certainly find something at the connected MTN MAN Toy Shop.
- Escape the hustle and bustle of downtown with a scenic drive to Turpin Meadow Ranch. The ranch opens for the summer season this weekend, and it’s the perfect setting for any of your dad’s favorite outdoor adventures. From fly fishing to horseback riding, Turpin Meadows will give you and your family a picturesque backdrop for Father’s Day.
- Help dad gear up for biking season with a quick gift stop to Hoff’s Bikesmith. Whether dad needs some new gear or a bike tune-up before hitting the trails this summer, Hoff’s has you covered.