This light cocktail has a hint of citrus and is perfect for summer.
A proper cocktail set is necessary for the proper preparation of this beverage.
In your cocktail set, you should have something that looks like a lopsided hourglass and is open on both sides. The larger side is called a jigger and the smaller side is called a pony.
- Jigger (larger side has 1 1/2 ounces)
- Pony (smaller side has 1 ounce)
- 1 ounce Red Perucchi Vermouth
- 1 ounce White Perucchi Vermouth
- 2 ounce Yahara Bay Gin
- 1 ounce Waldburg Calamansi Vinegar
- Put crushed ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Add vermouth, gin and vinegar.
- Shake and strain into cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a slice of orange on the rim.